|Member Services/Benefits at a Glance
– Provision of industry trend data, monthly trade and market data and information to help members to anticipate changes in the industry/market and properly plan their businesses;
– Evidence based research to collect data and information for joint advocacy, advisory services, data base development and better r business environment and for members business planning.
– identifying leading product safety initiatives, influencing, communicating standards, regulatory development and compliance;
– Business development services;
– Best practices to provide valuable, reliable and timely information.
– Capacity building for members’ company staff
– Linkages with sources of raw materials and markets for finished products
– Joint publicity, adverts and promotions
– Representation of FEPSAN’s interest at the Federal, State and local levels
– Representation at fairs, exhibitions and shows.
– Development of data base for the industry