FEPSAN and Its Members
- Adopting best practices to provide valuable, reliable and timely data and information, especially provision of regular industry trend data and monthly trade and market information to help members to anticipate changes in the industry/market and to properly plan their businesses.
- Conduct of regular evidence based research, studies and surveys to collect data and information for joint advocacy, advisory services, data base development, and for members business planning. Lobby and advocacy activities for better business environment for members and the development of the fertilizer industry.
- Identify and communicate leading product safety initiatives, standards and regulations to members for guidance. Linkages with sources of raw materials and markets for finished products.
- Business development services such as joint procurement, publicity, adverts and promotions; and capacity building for members’ company staff.
- Representation of members’ interest at the Federal, State and local levels. Representation at fairs, exhibitions and shows.
- Development of data base for the industry Linkages with sources of finance for members
Enter some text here